
This was one of my favorite baby gifts Ellen
received! If you have a baby or you are in need of a baby gift I strongly suggest a sweater or blanket (or both!) from Art Walk. My
uncle's sister, Shelley Hunt, is a children's fashion designer and these are from one of her latest lines. She has another popular line called My Boy Sam. Both lines can be found at stores like
Neiman Marcus and
Bloomingdales. Boutiques like Doodles and Motherhood Maternity also carry Art Walk. Here is a link to the whole line
www.jamesgirone.com/artwalk . Each set has a sweater, hat, blanket, and booties. Shelley and her mom let me pick a set that I liked and let me tell you this was difficult! I picked Hey Little Diddle but I also love Hoot Hoot, Ducks in the Pond and the boy's Noah's Ark - to name a few. Ellen loves this set and sports it all over town. The knit blanket is backed in the softest
cotton and the sweater and hat are so cozy. Ellen also loves the 3D details and plays with the
cow's tail and the stars on the blanket. Thank you again, Shelley and Bonnie! Ellen and I love this sweet set! Love y'all, Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment