Friday, February 11, 2011

As if I had the time...

When Ellen was born I decided to start a tradition of needlepointing an ornament for her each year. This is the first one I did. I will post another picture of it when I get it back from the finisher. These ornaments will capture her interests from that year.

Now I am working on this Tom Kitten. I plan to make it into a purse for Ellen. I hope she likes it! She is very interested in purses and dumping out their contents. I can't wait to see what she will keep in her purse.


This will be my next project. This is only part of it but it will be a little bee box. Aunt Muffy and John gave me a gift certificate to the needlepoint store and this is what I picked out. I don't have much time to work on needlepoint because our Little Bee is full of energy. When she goes down for a nap I can get a little bit done at a time, after the housework, cooking and all of that is done! Love y'all, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment