Summer really is my favorite time of year but this year I am craving Fall weather and fashion. This Fall you'll catch me wearing my typical uniform of tunics, leggings and tall boots.
Boden has some super cute tunics for women and girls this year. Love this gold number and it's currently 20% off!
I wouldn't mind adding this bright orange Boden tunic with the smocking to my collection either. It looks comfy but still polished. Perfect for work and fun.
Ellen also lives in tunics and leggings during the Fall and I love this mini Boden option for her. It's sophisticated without looking too grown-up.
Ok, I've got our Mommy and Me looks all planned! Bring on the cool weather!
I would pair my tunics with these Dana Davis boots from Nordstrom and Ellen's with these Minnetonka fringe boots, also from Nordstrom. I'm dying to get her some fringe boots!
via
Love, The Little Bee's Momma





No comments:
Post a Comment