Friday, December 28, 2012

Catching Up Before New Years!

Man oh man has life gotten in the way of my blogging!  I'm going to try to do a quick synopsis of the last three months before the New Year comes so that I am all caught up for 2013.  This is going to be a challenge because we have had a great three months!  I'll just hit the highlights. 
 
 
In October we visited Crockett, Tx for a Conaway family reunion.  This was Lloyd's childhood happy place and he is always so happy to share it with his girls.  He and Ellen had a great time together and worked on filling his deer feeders.  Love my little pink city slicker trying to hang in the country!
 
 
Daddy also gave Ellen her first driving lesson.  He tells me that this is what you do in the country and that he could drive well by twelve years old.  I'm all for this since I was the joke of my driver's ed class.  Drive on Little Bee!
 
 
Of course no trip to Crockett would be complete without a little commune with the cows.
 
 
There were a bunch of calves in the herd this visit and they were all very curious about the Sweet Bee. 
 
 
Just a little mommy/baby cow kiss to wish you a happy Friday!  Wish me luck as I try to finish this update on our very slow Tiki Internet! 
 Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
 


No comments:

Post a Comment