Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Signs of Our Little Bee

It seems like forever ago that Lloyd and I went to the doctor to find out that our little angel was going to be a girl. These are images from this visit. I was ecstatic. I have wanted a little girl so bad my whole life. I haven't been posting much lately. Things have been busy around our house and I have been spending every free second with Ellen. I promise to pick up the pace once we get a few activities out of the way. We have Ellen's school's Fall Festival coming up and I am chairing the silent auction. Between that, my job, being her room mother and the Junior League I am a bit over committed. There are some other things that may change in our life pretty soon, so stay tuned for that as well! Even with all this chaos, Lloyd and I couldn't be happier about our lives and our little family. I love my Little Bee and the Daddy Bee too. Love, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment