I am so excited about the Bee's first Christmas and have already started to think about what Santa might bring her. These are a few of the things I have been thinking about. This first item is by Melissa and Doug. The alligators chomp as she toddles along behind it. I know that she won't be walking yet but I love the classic feel of this toy and know that she'll be there sooner than we expect!
This cute "Bug Jug" is also by Melissa and Doug. It is a cute take on the more common shape sorter toys. Ellen can practice putting the bugs in and out of the jar. This also helps her learn about cause and effect. I think the bugs look like a bunch of fun but I am not sure how we will keep them away from Muffy and King!
I love silver and know that Ellen will want to pick her own pattern but I love Gorham's Buttercup. I could understand if she didn't want a full service of this pattern but I want to get her an infant feeding spoon with these sweet flowers on it. Her doctor says that she can start eating rice cereal around Christmas time!
This funny little guy is called a Singamajig. I know he is weird looking but I think Ellen would love him! He sings when you squeeze his tummy and if you buy more than one they harmonize with each other. She loves music and I think she would get a kick out of making these guys sing. I have also thought about learning how to needlepoint and making her a Christmas ornament every year. I know I couldn't get it back in time for this year but it would be a sweet tradition to start. Bee has been very good this year so I think Santa will be very good to her!
No comments:
Post a Comment