
Do y'all know the book
I'll Love You Forever by Robert
Munsch? I love this book and can't read it without crying. When I look at these pictures I was thinking of this book. Ellen is growing so fast and hitting milestones at what feels like warp speed. These pictures that her daddy took of us remind me that she is still such a baby who loves to take naps in her Mommy's arms.

Daddy was just playing around with the new camera but I really love this intimate moment he caught.

These are not
glamorous of Ellen or me but they are real life and I love our life!

Daddy shares my love for her chunky feet!

My Sweet Bee, you are and always will be my baby. I love you forever. Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
I love that book, and I get the "ugly" cry every time I read it. Love these pics and sweet Ellen, too.
ReplyDeleteI think Ellen gave her friend, P, that book? Do you know the story behind the book? It will make you cry even harder. Check out the link on my page for the story behind the story and to hear the author read the book. Love to your family!
ReplyDelete