I've been busy getting our house ready for #2, which means that Ellen is getting a big girl room makeover. She has been very excited and has even helped with the process.
I've been searching for the perfect artwork for her big girl room. I want something that she can grow with and I want it to be good art. I've asked Cece to consider doing an oil painting of a ballerina but have been searching for more ideas for the other pieces. I stumbled upon Wild Life Prints and just had to share!
This charming take on "The Rabbit and The Hare" was the first one that caught my eye. All prints are 8x10 photographs on archival paper. I think they would be so cute in little one's room!
Check out this piggy print! I know Ellen would love imagining the story that goes behind each picture and these pigs look like they are up to something.
This giraffe from the "Out of Africa" series just screams boy room to me. I would group this with three other African animals in bright white frames.
Please check out this great etsy vendor and find something sweet for your Little Bee!
Love, The Little Bee and her Momma



No comments:
Post a Comment