Judge me if you want but I totally consider wine a Mommy Must Have. I love wine and love finding new wines. My friend, Katie, from Is There Any Wine Left? first turned me on to an Orin Swift wine called "The Prisoner" which is a deep, oaky, red blend with Zin, Cab, Syrah being the bulk but with a good measure of some other reds. She and her husband brought this to a restaurant one night and I was sold. New favorite red. Then I checked out their "Papillion" which is a fruitier blend that is primarily Cab. Yum! Orin Swift's most recent wine is "D66". Double Yum! This is a subtle but dark blend that is 80% Grenache. It was released in May and a bit harder to find but worth the hunt! Wine is great when Mommy needs a time out because when she says things like "I might scream if I make another PBnJ", "keep your clothes on in the house", "don't eat the dog food out of the pantry", "we don't try to pet the fish", and "don't climb up the bookshelf". If you have never said any of these things you don't have a toddler and I need another glass of wine. Love, The Little Bee's Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment