
People are always commenting on how busy Ellen is. Believe me, I know! I think any parent of a toddler can relate to watching their little one zip from one thing to another and wondering about where their tiny body gets all that energy.

I am always looking for ways to channel that energy and "cooking" usually does the trick for Ellen. She has "cooked" with plain uncooked noodles, soapy water and now rice.

I just gave her a big bowl of uncooked rice and some things to stir and pour with. I set this up on her bench outside and she loved playing with it there but also tried it out in other spots like her playhouse.

She even gathered up other toys she could use from her sandbox.

Here is a sweet shot of her "cooking" in her kitchen. This activity will keep Ellen's attention for as long as I need it to. I am talking hours! Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment