Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Mommy Must Have: Rainbow Rice

Rainbow Rice has been all over Mommy blogs and Pinterest so Ellen and I decided to try to make it together. Mommy always needs things to do with the Little Bee and this was a big hit. Just gather some rubbing alcohol, liquid food coloring, plain uncooked rice and sandwich baggies.
This is the point where Mommy decided to take over and sent the Little Bee to love on Muffy (or Mutty as she is calling her these days). To make the rice, simply mix a bit of each item in a zippy bag (I didn't measure anything) and then let it dry on cookie sheets in the sun until it is dry.
We like to take our Rainbow Rice outside to play with as it is quite a mess. Ellen loved this much better than the plain rice but both are a hit with her. I lined the colors up neatly in this pan and she had so much fun mixing them up.
She had such a great time cooking the rice and feeding it to her baby doll. Rainbow Rice will buy any mom as much time as you need. I can cook dinner, fold laundry, or finish a phone call without help from my Sweet Bee if she is busy with this. Love, The Little Bee and her Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment