Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Mommy Must Have: Mommy Hour

This is probably my numero uno must have! I don't know how anyone could rear a child without a solid group of women cheering her on in life's weirdest and hardest moments. When I think about all the things my friends and I have laughed about, cried about and had drinks to get us through I am so grateful! Recently, I had a pretty rough experience with Ellen and was so glad to have Angela and Kristin there to literally cheer me on (so, yes Kristin I did blog about it!). I don't think a single phase has occurred without me looking into what Carrie or Alison did to get through it. They are my moral mommy compass. Julie and I were lucky enough to go through pregnancy together (she was much better at pregnancy than I was) and now we are going through the twos together (yes already and no we can't believe it either). I don't know what I would do without the margaritas we have shared! Talks with Tiffany and Sam got me through the mommy blues and I am so grateful about how honest they always are with me. As more mommies join our little fold I am so excited about the fun and hard times we will share. It seems like there are new little ones joining our group all the time and I am so excited to see how they grow up together. I can honestly say I love all of the little munchkins in our group as if they were my own children. I am proud when they succeed and so sad when they are hurting. So our Mommy group unionized and we get together at least once a month without kiddos. I think it was Alison who coined our motto, "No mom left behind". The Daddies have come to accept this and the drinks and spa bills that come along with it. They even indulge us by watching the kids while we unwind. (Don't worry we return the favor when they play golf). Love you Mommies! Love, The Little Bee's Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment