I got these Name Bubbles labels as a gift before Ellen was born and have already gone through my first pack and ordered another! I use them on her clothes, bottles, sippy cups, pacifier, blankets, school bag and anything else that I want to see again. They are dishwasher and washing machine safe and look great after washing! I recently bought her a new coat and sent it with her to school. When she came home that day she had a different but similar coat in her school bag. Her teacher reminded me that I had not labeled that coat when I emailed to figure out who had her coat. Lessen learned! I love that they are small, washable and 100% customizable. I also love that when I stick one of these on her cups they don't come home from school with permanent marker all over them! (Not that I am faulting the teachers who do this - how would you keep that many sippy cups in the correct chubby hands?) Love, The Little Bee's MommaMonday, December 26, 2011
Monday Mommy Must Have: Washable Labels
I got these Name Bubbles labels as a gift before Ellen was born and have already gone through my first pack and ordered another! I use them on her clothes, bottles, sippy cups, pacifier, blankets, school bag and anything else that I want to see again. They are dishwasher and washing machine safe and look great after washing! I recently bought her a new coat and sent it with her to school. When she came home that day she had a different but similar coat in her school bag. Her teacher reminded me that I had not labeled that coat when I emailed to figure out who had her coat. Lessen learned! I love that they are small, washable and 100% customizable. I also love that when I stick one of these on her cups they don't come home from school with permanent marker all over them! (Not that I am faulting the teachers who do this - how would you keep that many sippy cups in the correct chubby hands?) Love, The Little Bee's Momma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment