Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Compass Christmas Party

Our Sunday School class just got together to celebrate Christmas and do what we do best - eat, drink wine and laugh. We are so lucky to have such a great group of friends and I am so happy that Ellen is growing up surrounded by these amazing people.
Doesn't Ellen look grown up in her plaid skirt!


Caroline looked as beautiful as always. I love this sweet girl!

P's Momma and I decided that we were enjoying our wine and that Ellen could take over babysitting for a while. P didn't seem to mind this arrangement and Ellen took it very seriously.



Charlie and Davis had an even better idea for child containment and decided that they would take matters into their own hands. Here they are enjoying Emmy Lou's crate. Ellen, being a connoisseur of dog crates, thought this was an excellent idea and joined in the fun. It's moments like these that Julie thinks we should charge people for as a form of birth control. I know at least one member of our group that this is quite effective for...

Love, The Little Bee and her Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment