Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh Baby!

Ellen is so sweet with her babies. I just love watching her play with them. She gives them kisses, talks and sings to them, changes their diapers, feeds them, puts them night night, and reads them books. I like think she is emulating the way she is mommied.
The other day she picked up her baby and car keys. She kissed her baby good bye and handed her over to her teacher telling her "work". So, this is what she thinks being a mommy is I guess. That hurts but at least I also see her doing all the loving things I do when we are together.

Is it a good thing that she is learning that women can have lives and careers and also love their babies? Is she missing me and wishing I wasn't at work? Is there a way for daddies to understand the guilt of the working mother? Who knows any of these answers. I just have to keep doing my best and hope that she learns from the great things I do but also from my mistakes. I love you, Little Bee, and hope that you have more answers than I do!



Love, The Little Bee and her Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment