I am grateful that eight years ago today I started dating a man that would one day lead to this:
That was our wedding rehearsal and the beginning of what has been such an incredible marriage. I look forward to so many more years of growth as a couple and am thankful for such a great husband. I am also thankful that this marriage eventually lead to this:

Our healthy and perfect, baby girl. I can not express my gratitude to God enough for giving us this blessing. She truly is the perfect baby for us and we are so lucky to have been chosen to be her parents. We are so
grateful that we made it to this:

At Ellen's first birthday we not only celebrated the fact that she turned one year old and that we made it as parents for a full year but also for all the people who helped us to get there! I am especially
grateful for my mother's help. I would not be the person I am or the mother I am without her help every day. I am so
grateful that Ellen has her as a grandmother and that she will shape her as a person as well. I hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving weekend! Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment