.JPG)
Once upon a time, when I was 12 years old, I met the man I would one day marry. On May 31, 2008 Lloyd and I got married at St. Paul's United Methodist Church. Last night we celebrated our anniversary at Brennan's. Yes a bit late but this year our anniversary fell 10 days after Ellen's arrival and we were a bit preoccupied. Below is a picture of Lloyd and I saying our vows.

Here we are leaving our wedding and beginning our life together. Little did I know then that in two years I would be usurped in Lloyd's eyes by someone who drools and has thunder thighs!

I don't mind though! Ellen pretty much steals the show anywhere and we are so proud of her. I am also so proud of the father Lloyd is becoming. This is a responsibility that he takes seriously and he is succeding in being a wonderful father. There is no better diaper changer or burper. Ellen is just as in love with her father as he is with her. When he walks into the room she lights up and knows that she will have his undivided attention. What a sweet pair!

Lloyd, I love you tons and am so glad that you are my partner in the task of parenting our amazing Little Bee. I love you, Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment