Have you seen the blog milasdaydreams.blogspot.com? If not you need to check it out! Mila is about the same age as Ellen and her mom must have gotten pretty bored on her maternity leave. While her daughter naps she creates these beautiful images of what her daughter dreams about. I tried my hand at creating some daydreams for my Little Bee. The tricky thing was that Ellen woke up when I moved her so she is not napping like Mila. I enlisted my mother's help. She was skeptical about moving a waking baby. The first image was inspired by the watermelons on her dress. I don't love how it turned out but here ya go.

Notice Ellen has her bink in her mouth. I might be willing to move a sleeping baby but I am not willing to take her bink! The second image is Ellen dreaming of dancing with her friends in the sunshine. Imagine the song "I'm Walking on Sunshine" playing while she dances. Cute, huh?

Here are some outtakes: The first one is meant to show that no babies were harmed in the making of these photos. Ellen was actually having a good time.

In this one she is sticking out her tongue.

In this one she is showing you that she is working on rolling over and sucking her thumb. I guess she is a multi-tasker like her mom and is working on two milestones at once.

I wish I could tell you that this is the first time my mother and I have done something like this to the sweet Bee but most of you know better than that. Just wait for the watermelon pics in a later post! Cece and Mommy love you Little Bee! Please try to remember that when you are 16 and you look at these pictures! Love you, Elizabeth
I can't believe mom let you put bacon on her green throw.
ReplyDeleteThat is not bacon! It is little sticks...
ReplyDelete