
I got so much accomplished over the two weeks we had for Christmas break. It's exciting to think about what I can do with two months this summer! I did a few redecorating projects around the house which left me with two extra end tables. These are last bits of Daddy's bachelor furniture that I allowed in the house after some repainting... I sanded off the tops, sealed them and then sprayed them with chalk board paint. I have been thinking about doing this for a while but hadn't because I was concerned that this would teach Ellen that it is ok to write on furniture. I'm still worried about that but am ok with giving this table away if that happens. Ellen was pretty impressed with watching me work my electric sander and kept saying, "wow, Mommy" as I worked on the table. Nothing boosts your ego like looking cool to your child. I'm going to take it where I can get it as she is already starting to be embarrassed by my singing. "No sing, Mommy!"

If anyone is interested in having a table like this for their Little Bee, let me know. I have another table, an electric sander, spray paint and I know how to use them! Love, The Little Bee and her Cool Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment