Thursday, January 19, 2012

Product of the Week Link Up- Diamond Dazzle Stik

Today I'm linking up with my good friend Tiffanie for her Product of the Week Link Up. Click the green button below to read reviews of some life changing products! My favorite review came from Jess at Stilettos and a Fishing Pole. I love watching infomercials and am totally going to try the Wen hair products after reading her review! On to my review...
I was first introduced to the Diamond Dazzle Stik by my sister who went to a favorite things party. She is newly engaged and loves all things that glitter. It just makes sense that a product that would make her new diamond sparkle would be a hit with her. She gave me my own pen for Christmas and I love it! My ring is constantly dirty from cooking, dishes, lotion, etc. I totally believe that a dirty ring is better than a lost ring and never take it off. Needless to say, it loses it's shine and I start to wonder if I need a bigger, better ring... With a simple swipe of the Diamond Dazzle Stik it looks good as new and I can hold off on that bigger rock for a bit longer. Y'all do know that diamonds shrink over time, right? For $10 a pop, this is my product of the week. Enjoy! Love, The Little Bee's Momma

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I had no idea. I need this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watched the Wen infomercial about a bazillion times and almost bought it at least three. If you get it, I want to try.

    ReplyDelete