It's time to link up with Tiffany and Ali for the product of the week! I am totally addicted to Burt's Beeswax chapstick and I know there are so many others who share this affliction. We are forced to frequently choose between suffering through dry lips and wearing lipstick or giving in to our craving for that soft, minty kisser! Ladies, you will never be forced to make that choice again. Dior's newest lipstick has gotten tons of buzz all over the web. I decided to give it a go when I was having a bad day and needed a little sussie to pick me up. I chose the "Spotlight" color which is a soft pinky plum with a tiny bit of shine. Unlike other moisturizing lipsticks I have tried, this one really does feel hydrating but not goopy or sticky. It wears pretty well and is available in so many colors that I know you will find one that is great for you! It runs about $28 which is not so bad for a great lipstick. Click on the great button below to read about some other great finds. Love, The Little Bee's Momma


I've seen this on pinterest. Didn't know if it was worth the price. Totally trust you though :) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteoooh I love all things Dior....so I would probably likey!
ReplyDeleteI love a great lipstick! I'm going to try this out, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete