Monday, April 23, 2012

Cece's Egg Hunt


This year Ellen had a second egg hunt at Cece's house after a good nap.  The faces she made while hunting these eggs were hysterical.  For some reason, she cracked up laughing when she found little stuffed chicks and rabbits in some of the eggs. 


Who knows why this tickled her funny bone but it really did!


She got into shaking the eggs prior to opening them.  If they were filled with puffs she dumped them out say, "birds will eat it."


Seriously, this kid is the funniest person I know...



Ellen is really into "Tato Head" these days and loved her new Easter bunny "Tato".  She was a bit disappointed to find out that he was holding and Easter basket and not a purse though.  


I've realized that I take some many pictures of Ellen or Ellen and Daddy and hardly any with me.  I'm trying to get better about this so Ellen will have pictures with both of us.  


We had a pretty big scare when our Mimi fell on Easter so we sort of ate in shifts as people were able to come by.  Please keep Mimi in your prayers as she continues to recover from this fall. 


Love, The Little Bee and her Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment