This year we attended the Easter church service that our church held at Discovery Green. Our Sunday school class spread out some blankets in the shade and shared toddler snacks.
Little Bee was not really into this service and we did not make it all the way through. Prior to leaving for church she shut herself in her room and declared that she was taking a nap. For future reference, when she tries to put her self down for a nap - we will not get in her way, no matter what we might miss.
Daddy got to wear shorts to church and this made some of the other Daddies a bit grumbly. Mommy walked away from the group for a minute and when I came back I was informed that Ellen and one of our friends had gotten into it over a toy. Daddy took her for a walk in the park and I decided that Ellen was right about it being nap time not church time.
Sometimes Mommies learn the hard way...
Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment