Thursday, April 26, 2012

POTW: Bath Junkie Bubbling Bath Crystals

I don't know about the other Mommas out there but I frequently need a good soak to undo all the stress that Momming brings. My go to bath soak is Bath Junkie's Bubbling Bath Crystals. I love that I can choose my own scent and color and they will make the product up right there in front of me. I was stuck in a "Lavendar Fantasy" and "Pink Grapefruit" rut when I discovered their "CoCo Mademmoiselle type" scent. This is my go to winter perfume but I was sure it would be too over-powering in a bubble bath. Wrong! One soak in a pink CoCo bath and I feel like a woman again and not just a Momma. Is there a guy equivalent of this? Probably not - but I know that the other moms out there know what I mean.
Love, The Little Bee's Momma


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! Can't wait to try the CoCo scent. And I'm totally blaming this unauthorized purchase (as Tony would call it) on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame away! He won't complain because you will smell amazing! Did you see my cool blog button!

    ReplyDelete