Monday, April 30, 2012

Face lift!


little bee



My blog has gotten a face lift!  You need to check it out on a computer if you typically follow me from your phone RSS reader because it is super cute.

A while back I won a drawing for a big package from the Beautifully Rooted blog sponsor giveaway.  I'll share the other great things I won later.  Part of this package was a custom blog makeover from the great team at Life Made Lovely .  I was pretty excited about this because I have wanted a personalized blog design for so long but never got around to working on it or could justify the money.  I was able to select from their personal blog designs and found one that suits me perfectly.  I now even have my own blog button that I posted above.  Isn't it sweet.  Please check out Beautifully Rooted and Life Made Lovely.  Beautifully Rooted is a great blog for Christian women and Life Made Lovely is a sweet etsy shop and blog. 

Please also check out Danielle's blog .  Danielle made this whole make over super simple.  I just told her which design I liked and she made it happen.  Pretty cool and pretty easy! 

Hope you're digging the new, personalized look as much as I am! 
Love, The Little Bee and her Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment