Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Morning

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year! We feel so blessed to have such a sweet baby. I really couldn't think of anything else I wanted this year (well, maybe a little purse that I got...). Ellen has been the answer to prayers for both Lloyd and I and we love being her parents. I think she had a great Christmas too! Here she is crawling towards the Christmas tree at about 6:30 AM Christmas morning. Can you see the excitement on her face as she crawls towards her Santa presents? We put her down and let her crawl across the room to the tree and boy did she make it snappy!





The first thing she went to was this big bag of balls for a ball pit. She got two of these bags and loved playing with the balls. Santa did a great job with these!




Ellen proved to be quite skilled at helping us to unwrap presents. She loved the tissue paper and would shake a piece in each hand like pom poms.




Aren't her Christmas PJs cute? Cece got those for her. Here she is after she explored everything that Santa had left for her. She kept going back to the balls. She loved to chase them under the table.





Little Bee, Daddy and Mommy love you so much and had so much fun creating Christmas traditions with you this year. We look forward to all the years of Christmas that you have to look forward to! We love you, Elizabeth



1 comment:

  1. She is so precious!! So glad Ellen had a wonderful Christmas - and that Mommy did, too! :)

    ReplyDelete