Friday, January 21, 2011

Ellen's Jams

I have to tell y'all about Little Bee's favorite CD! It is a personalized lullabye CD that her good friend, Caroline, gave her. Mommy first heard it when babysitting sweet Caroline one night and loved it. I remember rocking that sweet girl to sleep and listening to her CD as part of her night time ritual. When we began to expect our own sweet girl I knew I wanted my own copy of this great CD and Caroline and her mommy bought one for Ellen. Our Little Bee loves music so much and loves to rock rock with Mommy or Daddy while listening to these sweet songs. My favorite it "All the Pretty Little Ponies". I highly recommend this for Ellen's friends! It also makes such a thoughtful personalized gift for new mommies. Follow this link to type in your own Bee's name to see how it would sound on the CD. Happy Listening, Elizabeth

1 comment: