Thursday, January 20, 2011

My date with Grandma!

In October, Little Bee and Mommy and Daddy met Grandmother at the pottery painting store. Above is a plate that I painted for the Little Bee when I went to the same store with my Junior League friends. I liked that the plate had dividers. As a kiddo, Aunt Muffy and I like these plates and didn't like our food touching.



This is the plate that I painted for the Little Bee when we spent the day with her Grandmother.




This is the bowl that Little Bee's Grandmother painted. Can you tell that she is an artist? Don't you love the bees on the bowl?



Here is the Little Bee's footprint that Mommy, Daddy and Bee worked on together. I love it so much and can't wait to do more of these as she grows!



Bee had such a fun afternoon with her family. She loved getting hugs from her Grandmother! Love you, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment