Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 8th Month Birthday, Little Bee

Today the Little Bee turned eight months old! Happy Birthday, Angel. Tonight as I was rocking her to sleep she melted my heart. Our night time ritual starts with eating a veggie for dinner and then taking a bath. Ellen loves her bath time! After putting on her jammies, we head for her room where we turn on her lamby that makes wave sounds, her humidifier and lullaby CD. We sit in the same rocker my mom used to rock me and have a bottle. After her bottle Ellen likes to suck her thumb and rub her blankie on her face on in her hands. Tonight as I was rocking her she offered me her thumb and rubbed her blankie on my face. What a sweet girl to share with her mommy! I love these special moments so much! Love, Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment