
My sticky but happy Little Bee. She thought the strawberry patch was a giant buffet. When I take her to the grocery store and put strawberries in our cart she
squeals. I think she is hooked! Little Bee has also been known to reach across the lunch table at school and "share" berries from her friends' lunches...

Look, Momma! I found a berry in this bush!

So happy! Momma and her Bee.

Our sweet friends were not thrilled with having to stop the fun for a photo but were sweet enough to oblige their mommas.

Caroline followed the rules and only ate one berry in the patch. You pay $1 for the bucket and $2 per pound that you pick. I offered to let them weight Ellen and pay for the berries she ate that way but
Froberg's was super kid friendly and told me that she did exactly what she was expected to do at her age. I really
recommend this as a fun outing! Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment