Friday, April 29, 2011

Wishes from Grandma Janine

Ellen loves to play outside and we are in that sweet spot of Houston weather where we can all enjoy our beautiful yard without melting into little puddles. Bee loves to chase the dogs around, swing, watch bubbles that we blow, and try to get away with eating leaves and dirt. She also loves that one of her teachers lives across the street from us and will wave at her when she sees her. This next birthday wish is from Ellen's Grandmother Janine. She is Daddy's mother and Ellen enjoys when she comes to visit or when we go to her house for Sunday dinner. Ellen is lucky to have all of her grandparents in the same city!


Dear Ellen, Words will never express how much you mean to me and how happy I was when I first saw you after you arrived. I had looked forward to that moment for a very long time. It has been such a joy to watch you grow this first year and to watch your little personality form. And what a beautiful smile you have! You will become a very strong, compassionate, capable, and beautiful young woman one day. Everyone you meet will fall in love with you and you will be a blessing to many. I'm looking forward to many wonderful years watching you grow and being a part of your life. I will always love you. Grandma Janine




Love, The Little Bee and her Momma


1 comment:

  1. Ellen you are cute as a button! It is amazing to see that you are about to be 1 years old! You have the best parents that anybody could ask for and an amazing life ahead of you. This world needs a little bee that is buzzing with life and it is lucky to have you! =)

    -Uncle Michael-

    ReplyDelete