
See how this ball stands still in time? Sometimes I just wish I could hold Ellen in this moment of time and slow down a bit. I recently read a saying in a new parenting magazine I just found called "Working Mother". It said something about when you have a baby the days are long and the years are short. Since I read that I have heard this saying about three times so I guess it is just new to me. This rings so true for me. This year has flown by and I want to make sure I soak up every minute of my precious Bee's life. I worry that by working I am missing out on important moments that I will never be ever to recapture. Yet, I also have this feeling like I need the structure and the mental stimulation of the job I have. I am in a nice place in my work where I have been at it long enough to know what I am doing but not so long that I have stopped learning from the amazing people I work with.

These pictures were taken at the beach house when Ellen first started walking. She was still mostly crawling and mainly
cruising on the furniture. In two short months she is now a pretty steady walker. She never crawls and is speedy! I am so happy to celebrate these milestones but they do choke me up a bit as my baby is just a little bit less of a baby with each milestone she achieves. Ellen has lots of fans cheering her on in these triumphs and today's birthday wish is from her Great Aunt Sheridan, one of her biggest fans. Aunt Sheri is
Gramps' youngest sister and Ellen got to spend some time with her over Easter. I will post our Easter pics soon!

Happy first birthday sweet Ellen! You are so adorable toddling around Gramps and Cece's beach house. You are a much loved baby. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Little Bee! Love, Great Auntie Sheridan
Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment