Sunday, April 24, 2011

Last of the Berry Patch - I Promise

The Little Bee making friends with her lunch. I hope that I haven't bored you with these last posts of endless berry picking! We really did have a great time and will love these pictures when Ellen is 16 and too cool for school. I am having such a great time soaking up every bit of her as she grows up. I can't believe how the year has flown by and that she was big enough to walk through a berry patch on her own. She even knew which berries to pick and did not pick one single green berry or flower. What a smarty pants!
Did I mention that she got filthy! If you can measure a good time by the amount of dirt on the child I rate Froberg's Farm an A+! Please take your little bee next year! At the end of your adventure they have a great farmer's market where we bought some fresh shaved coconut. What did we do with all of these berries? We took them home to daddy and had pancakes with strawberries on top for breakfast. Mommy also made a strawberry pie but Ellen liked the berries best when they were plain out of the ground!


Love, The Little Bee and her Momma

1 comment:

  1. Oops! This post got away from me and was meant to post later! Oh well. Enjoy it as a preview to some more berry pictures later!

    ReplyDelete