Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Wishes from The Knechts!

Mommy and The Little Bee got pretty sick recently and had to let the blogging go while we got better. I am still collecting birthday wishes for Ellen and have a sweet wish from the Knecht family. Mommy went to college with Sam and Jason and they are now in our Sunday school class. We love that Ellen is growing up with Davis Monster and wonder if they will get to be Pirates together too!

Dear Ms. Ellen,
I hope you have a Happy Birthday! The thing I want you to know the most about your first year is how much fun it has been to watch your mom and dad be parents! Your mom and I have spent many hours talking about how to be the best moms we can be - your mom has done this because she loves you so much. You have been so much fun to watch grow over the past year and I know we are looking forward to our families making more memories in the future! Happy Birthday! The Knecht Family

Little Bee, I want you to know how important it has been to me to have other moms in my life like this! I hope that you are lucky enough to have friends who are fearlessly honest with each other about all the great things about being a mom and who can support each other through the harder times. We'll keep those birthday wishes coming as we get closer to your big day! Love, The Little Bee and her Momma








No comments:

Post a Comment