
After saying goodbye to our dear friends who accompanied us on our Hunt trip, our little trio headed to San Antonio to stay at the Hill Country Hyatt. We had a blast and we definitely be back as soon as we can! Our trip was filled with perfect touches to make each of us happy! Mommy got a pedicure at the spa, Daddy got to play some golf, and Ellen pet a snake, rode a pony, went on a carriage ride, and enjoyed fresh chilled milk at a fancy restaurant.

I really think Ellen's favorite part was sleeping in the king size bed with Mommy and Daddy! I went running one morning and came back to the sweet site. Look at her hair! She takes her sleeping seriously and redefines bedhead!

Our days were filled with going between the toddler pool and the lazy river. Mommy made a very dangerous discovery at the lazy river! They have a float up bar that makes a great Miami Vice and will just charge it to your room...

If you are thinking about planning a family get away and want a spot where you can pull your car in and not leave the resort- I highly recommend the Hyatt resorts. Every day they list different activities you can attend from petting zoos to princess story time to smores and movies on the lawn. I predict this will be one of our family favorites for years to come! Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment