Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Mommy Must Have: Zoli Gummy Sticks





There are so many baby products out there trying to entice you. Some are worth it and some are not. I want to share with you some of the things that the Little Bee and I found to be worthwhile. Take these reviews with a grain of salt because every baby is different. Our next Ladybug might turn her nose up at some of the things that we couldn't have lived without.




Teething crept in to our lives fairly gently with the Little Bee getting two cute pearly whites up top. After we were lured into a sense of "we can do this", six to eight teeth decided to make an appearance all at the same time. My poor Bee! I had these Zoli teethers on hand and offered them to Ellen. She knew just what to do with them and seemed to love the relief they brought. They are especially great for the harder to reach teeth and are easy to hold on to. What are your favorite teethers? Love, The Little Bee's Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment