Pregnancy really threw my skin for a loop! I have been pretty lucky to have good skin throughout my life but the Little Bee gave me melasma, or dark spots on my face. I had a chemical peel at a spa but my skin was too sensitive for even their most gentle treatments. I am going to share a few of the things that I have been using to treat my spots. All of which have worked and are affordable! I love all of Olay's products and they get consistent good reviews from others too. The Microdermabrasion and Peel System works wonders for skin tone and texture. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin but powerful enough to get results. The two step process is kind of fun in a science kit sort of way. First you massage a grity orange mask on to your face and then cover it with a clear gel. When the two chemicals mix they react in a way that you can feel. Your face gets warm and the mask becomes a light foam. Then you just rinse everything off. Super fast and easy! I then slather moisturizers on my face and ask Lloyd to tell me that I am glowing. "You're glowing, Babe, now move so I can watch golf." The dermatologist I saw reccomended treating my spots gradually versus some more drastic and costly measures such as lazer treatments. She advised that I would have more control if I took things slowly and warned that the more drastic treatments can lighten some areas too much. This has worked for me so far and I will continue to share what I have been using. Love, The Little Bee's Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment