Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Mommy Must Have: Physicans Formula Healthy Wear Pressed Powder





It was a dark and stormy night, Daddy walked into the bathroom and said, "Mommy, why is your face peeling off?" Mommy looked in the mirror and saw dark spots all over that apparently gave the appearance that her face was peeling off. I wish I could tell you that this is just a good scary Halloween tale but it's not. Daddy actually thought my face was peeling off. This is what prompted my sudden obsession with ridding myself of these dart spots. So, you have peels and potions for treatment but what about prevention. I have a favorite sunscreen I will share with you later for pre-makeup application but what about post-makeup. You should reapply sunscreen regularly through out the day but how to do this without ruining your makeup? Powder with 50 spf built in! Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Pressed Powder can always be found in my purse and I apply it often through out the day. It is a nice weight, wears well with a matte finish, is a mineral based UVA/UVB sunscreen. I have even read about mom's using it on their kids when they forgot to bring other sunscreen! At about 15 bucks a pop it is worth a try. Love, The Little Bee's Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment