Thursday, March 29, 2012

POTW: Krylon Chalkboard Spray Paint

Have y'all tried this stuff yet? I love it! I originally bought this Krylon Chalkboard paint to spray a table top for Ellen to color on in her playroom. Since then I keep coming up with more ideas! I blame Pinterest...
I started with this canvas I painted at Pinot and Picasso. It was a fun experience but this painting is not my taste and has been hanging in my garage for two years. This weekend I sprayed it down with about four coats of chalkboard paint...
...and hung it in my kitchen. First I started using it for a grocery list. The added benefit was that I could take a picture of it on my phone and there was my list when I hit the store. (Yes I need a list for only four items. I have a two year-old who has robbed me of all intelligence.)
Later in the weekend I used it to wish a friend a happy birthday when she came over. After that it morphed into a fun place to rejoice in the wonderful weekend weather. Tell me this, why does God make Sundays so beautiful? It was so so hard to not play hooky from church this Sunday. If we hadn't played hooky last weekend we definitely would have this weekend.
What would you spray if you had your own can of chalkboard paint?
Love, The Little Bee's Momma

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Darn, so you're telling me the painting won't show up at the white elephant gift exchange this year? I was really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete