
As Ellen would say, "Onh mai goondness!" We got our bunny pictures from
Sarah Lynds Photography and they are amazing. Seriously. Every. single. shot. is frame-worthy. Promise me that you will consider using them for engagement, family or kid photos. We just met with them again for some casual family shots and I am beside myself trying to be patient for the proofs.

Has your heart melted yet? (Sweet baby face but check out the death grip she has on the bunny...)

See that bunny squished up against Ellen's side? The one who looks like she is thinking about how to jump off of that rock and into the water? That's Reese. Love at first squish!

The profile shot here is incredible! Sarah and Lyndsay let me know that they have some fun sessions coming up. They are doing a Lemon-Aid Stand, Fishing with Daddy, and Beach sittings soon. Please remind me that I don't need to do these because I want to do them all.

I have no idea how to pick a photo from this bunch so expect to see my house covered in bunny pictures!

Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
P.S. Sarah Lynds didn't ask me to write this post or compensate me in any way. I'm just a fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment