
Y'all these product of the weeks are draining my bank account! I love all of the great things everyone is posting about. I really hope my product helps someone out there get some extra sleep. We were "blessed" with an early riser. Our Little Bee wakes up at 5:00 AM every.single.day! She does not care if it is Saturday, a holiday, or if Mommy had a few too many ritas the night before. Now that she is in her toddler bed she can just scoot into our room asking for milk and cartoons whenever she wants! For a while I felt like we were back to the days of sleep deprivation that can only be understood by someone who has had a newborn. I had seen this Kids Sleep Classic Toddler Wake Training Alarm Clock in a magazine way before I was pregnant and thought it seemed like a good idea. You program the clock for wake and sleep time. When the part of the clock that has a picture of a cow awake lights up, your toddler can get up., When the cow that is sleeping lights up, your toddler better get back to bed. Ellen got the whole "it's dark outside so I am supposed to be asleep" thing but for some reason she didn't care. She does however care about whether the "moo is sleeping" or "moo is up". We started by setting the "moo" to be up at 5:00 AM and are slowly letting the "moo" sleep in a little more each day. This weekend her Daddy let her in our bed around 6:00 AM (yea! Not 5:00 AM!) and I questioned this. He answered, "the moo is up. What do you want me to do?" So, our family is all trained to follow the "moo" and we are all getting a little bit more sleep along the way!
If anyone is thinking about the transition to a toddler bed, you might consider this Kids Classic Toddler Wake Training Alarm Clock! Love, The Little Bee's Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment