
I am an avid Pinterest pinner! Seriously, that is the most addictive site ever. I have been so inspired by all of the great chalk board projects and have tried my hand at a few of them. I saw these Chalk Ink Pens on Pinterest and immediately ordered them.

I had them for a while before I saw these cute mini chalk boards at World Market. At two for $3.49 I thought they would be a cute way to dress up bottles of wine.

I love to bring a good bottle of wine as a hostess gift and think these little personalized touches make it so much more fun. Can't wait to go check out the other Products of the Week! Love, The Little Bee's Momma
LOVE these! I need one stat.
ReplyDeleteI have to find me one of these!! They look sooo neat!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! It's super awesome for the classroom too!
ReplyDelete