Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gus and Henry!

Recently Ellen got to meet her two newest friends, Gus and Henry. She thought that they were pretty cute and loved taking a walk with them. When she sees a baby she thinks it is pretty funny and I can almost hear her thinking, "Look at that baby, I am a big girl". Little Bee, you are such a big girl but you are also Mommy's baby and always will be! I feel like I have to remind her of this regularly lately. She has been pretty sassy and telling Mommy, Daddy and the dogs how the cow ate the cabbage. Her teacher told me that she was even bossing around her friends at school. She had the whole finger wag down and everything. Is it possible that we are hitting the terrible two's early? Love, The Little Bee and her Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment