
Little Bee, what to say about your
Gramps? He was so happy that you were a little girl! Actually, I think that everyone who put in an order asked that you were a little girl. The first three months of your life we spent with Cece and
Gramps traveling around Texas. Mommy really needed the help and you always had someone to hold you. I was a little bit worried that you might get used to always being held but I decided that this was just fine with me. You certainly loved all the attention. You love all the fun games
Gramps plays with you and the funny faces he makes tickle you to pieces. He loves so much and covers you in kisses whenever you are around.

My birthday wish for sweet Ellen is that you stay as sweet and cuddly as when you sit in my lap on the porch early in the morning. Me with a coffee and warm baby all snuggled in with one thumb plugged in, the other hand holding a
lovie and pointing to all the pelicans as they glide by. It is a pretty special time for me. I love you, smiling girl.
Gramps
Here is
Gramps pretending to stuff you into a cooler so that he could take you on a hunting trip. You love to laugh at these kinds of jokes. I am looking forward to many more summer trips with Cece and
Gramps. You love spending time with them and sometimes don't want to come back to Mommy afterwards! We are getting ready for a big Bee-day celebration at our house! I can't wait to see how much fun you have at your first birthday party! Love, The Little Bee and her Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment