Thursday, May 5, 2011

St. Franicis Day and Wishes from my Bestie

Recently, Daddy and I took the Little Bee to visit St. Francis, where we met in the 7th grade. I have such good memories of this school and wonder if Ellen would like to go to school here one day. She loved meeting some of our old teachers, playing on the amazing brand new playground, trying her first snow cone and watching the big kids crack cascarones on each other's heads.

Today's birthday wishes come from Ellen's best friend at her current school, Betsy. We are so crazy about Betsy and her family. I first met Betsy's mom at a PTO meeting where she fed me a margarita and the next thing I knew I was room mom and auction chair. I am so glad that I went to that meeting and had that rita because without that I wouldn't have gotten to know Betsy's mom so well. I call her for all kinds of advice from sippy cups to what to pack for lunch. Here is a sweet birthday note from Betsy (via her mom):

Dear Bestie, Happy birthday! I can't believe we are finally 1! Wow- what a fun and exciting year! I am so glad that I get to share almost every day with you at school. We have so much fun exploring new toys and playing with fun stuff like sand, ice and water. Ms. Angela loves to turn the music up an watch us dance! And boy oh boy can we move- I shake left and you shake right- so fun! This summer is going to be a blast, I can't wait for splash days to start! Promise me that we make our mommies call each other to have play dates in the summer time - especially Tiki play dates! I hope you have a great birthday! I can't wait for all of our adventures to come. I know from watching my big brother that there is SO much fun to come! Love from your best friend, Bets


You really have to see this friendship to believe it. These little girls hit it off from day one in their baby class. I look forward to years of watching this friendship grow. Love, The Little Bee and her Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment